1. Property. whether the customer or the contractor agrees to furnish the labor, materials, and supplies necessary to perform the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this policy Upon completion of the Services, whoever bough will remove all materials, supplies, and other debris.
2. Changes in the Services. The Customer may request reasonable changes to the Services described in their quote. Any changes to the Services must be in writing and signed by both the Contractor and the Customer. The Customer agrees that any changes to the Services may result in additional charges and extend the job Schedule described.
3. Schedule. The Contractor will complete the Services in accordance with the schedule agreed. The Customer agrees that all dates are subject to change if Customer requests any changes or additions to the Services. Completion date is further subject to weather conditions.
3. Payment Schedule. The Customer agrees to pay the Contractor the Total Payment specified for the Services in accordance with the schedule: When signing the Contract.
4. Events Beyond Contractor’s Control. Customer agrees that if the Contractor is unable to complete the Services by the Completion Date because of reasons that were not caused by the Contractor (i.e., availability of necessary supplies, specific paint color, etc.) or because of events beyond the Contractor’s control (such as fire, flood, acts of God, vandalism, etc.), the Contractor will not be deemed to have breached this Contract and the time for the Contractor to complete the Services will be extended by the amount of time reasonably necessary for the Contractor to complete the Services and at a schedule agreeable to the Parties. The time for the Customer to pay the Contractor for the Services will be extended in the same manner.
5. Safety Precautions.
The Contractor will take all reasonable safety precautions in performing the Services. The Contractor will comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, and orders of public authorities for the safety of persons and property. The Customer agrees to keep the Property clear of all known and potential hazards. The Customer further agrees to keep all pets out of the work area of the Property.
6. Termination. The Customer can terminate the Contract by giving written notice: (a) if the Contractor commits any material breach of this Contract and fails to correct the breach within 10 days of notice of the breach; or (b) if there is any repeated failure by the Contractor to provide the Services of an acceptable standard and to the reasonable satisfaction of the Customer. The Contractor can terminate the Contract by giving written notice: (a) if the Customer fails to make the payments required and set forth in Section 6 within 2 days of notice of failure to make a payment; or (b) if the Customer commits any other material, non-financial breach and fails to correct the breach within 10 days of notice of the breach.
7. Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between the Contractor and the Customer and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Contract supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Contract may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Contractor and the Customer.
8. Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute arising out of the Contract that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
9. Legal and Binding Contract. Contract is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Contract may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Contract.
10 Severability. If any provision of the Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of the Contract is invalid or enforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
11. Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of the Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of the Contract.
12. Applicable Law. Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where the Property is located, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions. BY SIGNING , THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONTRACT OR AGREEMENT AND THAT THE CUSTOMER IS SATISFIED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THE CONTRACT. THE CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT SIGN THE CONTRACT IF THERE ARE ANY BLANK SPACES. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A COPY OF THE CONTRACT AT THE TIME YOU SIGN IT.
Customer information will not be shared with third parties under no sicunstances.